The International Astronautical Congress 2018 will be held in Bremen, Germany, from 1 to 5 October 2018.
The International Astronautical Congress (IAC) consists of a scientific conference program and a space exhibition. It is the one time of the year opportunity when about 4,000 space actors from all over the world come together.
Global, multidisciplinary, and covering all space sectors and topics, it offers everyone the latest space information and above all new contacts and potential partnerships.
Each year the IAC changes country, theme, and local organizer, enabling everyone to learn more about and be part of the world space network. The IAC 2018 will be hosted in Bremen - Germany's main space city and one of Europe's major space centers.
This year theme "IAC 2018 - involving everyone" wants to share the vision of a more diverse space sector. The extensive outreach program will place special emphasis on the new generation of space experts, the expansion of equal opportunities, the integration of new countries and start-up companies into the global space network, as well as increasing the public participation.
Planetek Italia and Planetek Hellas will join the event to talk about the latest research activities and operational solutions developed in this field. Planetek staff is pleased to meet visitors at booth D24, Hall 5.
Planetek presentations are:
1st October 2018
- Near real time space-based space debris detection based on parallel image processing pipeline (Read the Summary)
- Planck Added Value Interfaces (Read the Summary)
- Space Payload Test System: A flexible software suite for TMTC management from development to integration and operation mission phases (Read the Summary)
4th October 2018
- Solar Wind Analyzer - the solar orbiter milestone towards on-board intelligent decision making systems (Read the Summary)
- Advances in context aware spacecraft telemetry checking (Read the Summary)
- A novel automated methodology for the coastal eutrophication index estimation of the sustainable development goal 14 using the Copernicus Marine Environment Monitoring Service (CMEMS) (Read the Summary)
5th October 2018
- A Cloud-based platform for geo-analytics production from big satellite data: Rheticus® (Read the Summary)
To participate and read more about the event follow the https://twitter.com/IAC2018 account or visit the IAC 2018 Offical Website