Nowadays, Urban Planning requires updated and exhaustive knowledge of territorial conditions, as well as operational tools to monitor the impact of this planning in time on the territory.
Preciso® land is the ideal solution for Urban Planning in that it offers a single cognitive base to initiate the planning process. It supplies timely information on the conditions of the territory, which can be updated quickly to describe the changes which have occurred. It includes geospatial indicators which can be used in the SEA (Strategic Environmental Assessment) of the plan to evaluate possible alternative and monitor impacts (Directive 2001/42/CE).
Preciso® land permits a single process of definition of conditions, evolution of the territory, assessment criteria for alternative plans and monitoring of the plan over time.
- Drawing up of Urban Planning
- SEA (Strategic Environmental Assessment)
- Smart government
- Territorial planning
- Public administration
- Planners and professional in urban territorial planning
- Reduction in steps necessary for the planning process
- Clarity in knowledge framework definition
- Continuous monitoring of impact of the project through geospatial SEA indicators
- Time saving